Today I was asked to take in 5 lovely little wild babies, who a cat had brought for her owner as suspected 'presents', one by one!
There are 2 does and 3 bucks and I will be letting these go to pet homes possibly, depending on how they turn out.
Will be treated for internal & external parasites and leptospirosis before homing age.
Please message me for any more information or if you wish to adopt a pair/trio :-)
All bred here, all are lovely rats, but not needing to be bred from due to plans changing and some test matings I have done, so are available to pet homes :-)
Please message me if interested.
1. Russian Blue Dumbo Buck, less than 6 months old and a really sweet boy.
2. 2 x Russian Blue does, less than 6 months old, very friendly and licky.
3. 1 x Cinnamon doe, 6 months old, and lovely natured.
4. 1 x Dark Phase Pearl/Silvered Mink doe, friendly, agile, escape artist! 6 months old.
5. Agouti Top eared buck, 5 months old, very friendly and will groom you to death.
6. Dark Chocolate Buck, 4 months old, very sweet and good natured, intros to other rats with no problems.
Pictures are HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.598143253532280.1073741832.167530833260193&type=3