Number of rats in group: 2
Age(s): will be 8 weeks approx at time of homing on 5th July
Colours/varieties: Agouti top ears
Reason for rehoming:
Temperament: Good, quite bombproof, but be warned, they are very fast indeed.
Medical problems: N/A
Will the group be split: N/A
Transport available: No, but happy to meet people on public transport if needed.
Other: These are wild rats, and whilst currently tame and very well handled, you will need to keep this up through their lives. Freeranging must be done in a very secure place, and an all-metal cage is advised just in case they are chewers in terms of living arrangements. You must also be confident around rats and handling them.
They have also been tested for leptospirosis and treated for internal and external parasites and effectively quarantined upon arrival also.
I am happy to give advice 24/7 on any issues which may occur in terms of settling in or throughout their lives.
Pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.604528056227133.1073741835.167530833260193&type=3
All bred here, all are lovely rats, but not needing to be bred from due to plans changing and some test matings I have done, so are available to pet homes :-)
Please message me if interested.
1. Russian Blue Dumbo Buck, less than 6 months old and a really sweet boy.
2. 2 x Russian Blue does, less than 6 months old, very friendly and licky.
3. 1 x Cinnamon doe, 6 months old, and lovely natured.
4. 1 x Dark Phase Pearl/Silvered Mink doe, friendly, agile, escape artist! 6 months old.
5. Agouti Top eared buck, 5 months old, very friendly and will groom you to death.
6. Dark Chocolate Buck, 4 months old, very sweet and good natured, intros to other rats with no problems.
Pictures are HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.598143253532280.1073741832.167530833260193&type=3